Monday, February 14, 2011

89. Lips

Genre: Drama
Characters:  Cian, Gary, Ramone
Prompt: 89. Lips
Word Count: 524
Rating: R
Type: series
Summary: Cian learns her fate
Warnings:  none really. Just not a nice prompt.
**


“Cian!” Gary rushed over to her, pulling her into a warm embrace. Cian smiled slightly trying to remember the last time she’d been hugged by her father.




He pulled away from her, a smiled plastered firmly across his lips, “Despite the fact that you quit your job, AGAIN, I am very proud of you and want you to know just how proud of you I am! I am going to take care of everything! Anything you want, Baby Girl, you got it!”
Cian stared at her father blankly. His lips were moving but she couldn’t understand a single word that escaped them.
“Dad?”
“No, Cian I mean it! You’ve always been a fan of diamonds and expensive gowns so just pick out the wedding dress of your dreams and Daddy will pay for it.”
Cian’s eyebrows instantly shot up with confusion. She looked over at Ramone, who’d made his way over to her and her father, gazing proudly.
“Wedding? Dad I don’t-”
“Don’t know when that is going to be just yet.” Ramone cut in changing her words around. “Excuse us please, Gary!” Ramone grabbed Cian by the wrist, dragging her into the small concrete laundry room, tightening his grip and they entered it. “What the fuc-” He threw his hand over her lips before she could finish speaking, pressing her back hard into the dusty rust stained wall. “Listen to me,” He pressed his hand tighter, causing her teeth to press hard into her lips, “We are now engaged and you will marry me in two months.” His voice was demanding, hard, cold. “I’ve done more for you than any woman. I was patient with you and yet you still betrayed me like Anna!” Cian balled her fists up against his chest and pushed as hard as she could. 



Ramone used his body to pin her against the wall, placing both hands on each side of her. “Scream if you’d like. Your father loves me and will just think we’re celebrating!” He smiled confidently. Cian frowned as fear rose deep within her chest. Ramone leaned forward and licked her lips, moaning as if it were the best thing he’d ever tasted while his hard-on pressed against her with rage. “I want you so bad!” He groaned grinding against her, “But we’ll take care of that later. For now,” He straightened his back, forcing her eyes to look into his, “you need to know just how serious I am. From this point on, it is you and me. You will marry me! You will not leave my sight, or speak without my permission! If you even think about telling anyone that I am forcing you or trying to contact Wilson in any way, I will tied you to a chair and make you watch me kill him slowly!” Ramone’s last slap in the face came in the form of huge tears that escaped Cian’s eye at the thought of losing Wilson. Ramone forced his lips onto her, prying her mouth open with his tongue. “Com’on, Baby,” He pulled her off of the wall, “You’re Dad has a nice bottle of wine waiting for us.”


7 comments:

Valpre said...

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What the hell just happened? WTF?

The audacity, and sheer nerve he has. Ramone has reached a whole new level of danger. He's acting erratically now, showing his true colors to Cian, and this can only mean one thing, he feels he has nothing left to lose, and there's nothing more dangerous than a man who has nothing left to lose. I can't even begin to think just far he'll take this. They haven't even "tied the knot" yet, and he's already controlling her. This will only end badly.

Scream Cian, scream for daddy, or someone or anyone. Just don't take his shit. Just don't keep quiet, please!

OMG, Qui, what are you doing to me? I want to cry now.

Qui. said...

He has nothing to lose! Cian opening the door with that hickey on her neck told her that he'd lost and that's something he wasn't willing to accept. He took the next step to make sure he gets what he wants and what he wants is to walk away with Wilson's diamond. What better way to do that than to lock her away forever with his last name?

Sorry!

DaijahV said...

PLEASE!!?! Fuck that! Call the police! No fucking way is this shit happening!! OMG I WANT THIS SICK PRICK DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

holleyberry said...

I agree with Daijahv. That's all I got to say about that.

Aussie Karima said...

~ I agree with the above posts,too!
~ He has sunk to a new low!
~ Somebody,anybody,do something,don't they care about Cians happiness!?
~(",)

Pixx08 said...

Qui, you're gonna cause some people have a stroke lol. I'm just happy that the psycho's back, gotta love Ramone, he never disappoints :)

P.S. PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE don't kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he deserves a sequel when this story's done, one in which he actually finds love....*hint, hint* lol

Anonymous said...

What a sicko!!!

Poor girl...