Monday, January 10, 2011

71. If

Genre: Drama
Characters:  Ramone, Angel
Prompt: 71 .If
Word Count: 558
Rating: PG-13
Type: series
Summary: Ramone comes up with a new plan
Warnings: None really
** lack of pictures


Ramone waited by the window, watched as his sister entered the house with four huge suitcases, two of which he was sure contained shoes alone.  She took her time coming up to their parents’ study where he told her he’d be waiting. She was never keen on others making demands and didn’t respond to being told to do anything other than what she wanted. There was only one person who could do that, one person she’d always break that rule for, one person who needed to be dealt with.



“I’m here!” She wailed dramatically, sitting on the arm of the sofa, “Now what’s so important that I had to cut my trip short and fly out here three days early?” Her smile faded into an irritated smirk.
“I’m sure Dr. Westwood’s wife will appreciate her husband’s early return. You’re welcome.” He finally turned away from the window. “I need you to take care of Wilson for me.” He got straight to the point without cutting corners or dressing it up to make it look less than what it really was. Ramone moved closer to her, an unusually serious expression etched into his features, “I’m willing to reward you for it.” He continued.




“I’m listening.” She smiled widely, crossing her legs as she flipped her long silky black hair over her shoulder. The thought of Wilson caused an instant reaction within her both physically and mentally. `Her brain would play back each of their encounters like a movie. The sounds, the feel, the emotions entangled in the memories were as clear as the actual events, sparking the need to have more of him.

“I have a special friend. Wilson is in the way. I need you to distract him.” His answers were short and still to the point.




“What makes you think I’m still interested in Wilson?” She raised her eyebrow, unable to hold back a smile.
“Angel please! You just stopped talking about how pissed you are at him for dropping you the way he did. It’s only been a few months! You found a deep pocket to eat out of but I doubt the fancy gifts and expensive trips are satisfying you fully.”



Angel rolled her eyes, “Ok, so what do you want me to do exactly?”
“Get him out of character. I don’t care how you do it, just do it. If you get the job done, I win and you win. I get Cian, you get Will. I rented an apartment for you not too far from his place and covered your rent for the first 3 months. I’ll pay the rent for as long as you keep him out of the picture.”

Angel laughed, flipping her hair once again, “Wow! She must have diamonds in between her legs if she has you going all out like this!”
Ramone ignored her comment, dropping the keys to her new apartment into her hand.
 “What, no spending money?” She yelled over her shoulder, still receiving no answer.

If sucking Will back into their toxic relationship was what she had to do, she was more than happy to oblige. Will was hers. Had been since the day she first laid eyes on him. If Ramone needed her to come in and save the day once again, she’d gladly throw on her cape and her sexiest pair of panties.

10 comments:

Aussie Karima said...

~ 'Once again' which leads me to believe that Ramone was behind the first time!?
~ Ramone is even more of a bad boy than I first thought!
~ And poor Will was sucked into it!
~ I hope love is stronger than lust!!!!!
~ Loved it Qui!More pretty please!(",)

Qui. said...

Karima, He did. Ramone knows Will to be the strong silent type. Instead of going out and drinking himself into a coma when things aren't right, he bottles it up. Throws himself into his work. Ramone also knows his sister. She has always had a thing for Will and always had a way of getting what she wants. Putting two and two together got him the results he was looking. So once again, he is relying on his sister's superpowers to have the same result.
Will fell for it the first time. This case might be different. He is pass the "like" stage with Cian. What he feels is much deeper.

What man isn't tempted by a woman throwing herself at his feet? Love may be stronger than lust, lust may be easier than love!

Good news, I have two other prompts done so there will be another later today and another tomorrow!

Thanks!

Valpre said...

Dirty, dirty Ramone. I knew he was nasty, but I didn't expect him to take it this far, and bring reinforcement in the form of his sister. Shit.I sense an intense tropical heat on the way.

Am I bad for liking Angel? Something about her frankness appeals to me. She calls it like it is, and I don't think she's necessarily bad, she just has misguided feelings, and it's obvious Will is her weakness.

This will prove to be a tough match, both ways.

Loved it.

Qui. said...

That is very interesting Val!
Angel is like her brother in some ways, she says what she feels and goes after what she wants. The difference is, had the shoe been on the other foot, she would have done it all on her own without needing Ramone's help.

No it's not bad that you like her. I just wonder if that will still be the case later on.
Will is her weakness. The one thing in life she could never deny. She is one who cannot and will not be tamed but something about him, within him settles her and makes her question if she wants to be tamed.

Definitely! She is in love with rough Wilson and will do what she can to get him back.

Thanks!

S.B. said...

Poor Will. So now Ramone is using his sister, although she doesn't seem to have a problem with that at all. Neither of them are concerned with how Cian feels.

Qui. said...

Nope, his sister does not care one bit!

DaijahV said...

I knew this was coming! Ramone plays dirty and I kind of like that...I know what I said last prompt...I'm finicky...I guess I need more! But still I want Will to be Cian's first! Screw Ramone in that aspect...but not literally HAHA

Qui. said...

LOL it's a love hate thing with Ramone I see! I understand, it's easy to feel both for him!

holleyberry said...

That's kind of sick being your own sisters Pimp! *Shudders*
I had a feeling he was bad news.

Unknown said...

I don't know what I hate about him more, the fact that he thinks this is all a game with no regards to human emotion and what Cian really wants, or the fact that he is not only using the Wil and Cian in this but also his sister?

Seems to me he is playing on his sisters attraction for Wil to get her to do his bidding. Dirty Dirty!