Saturday, January 8, 2011

94. Lust

Genre: Drama, Romance
Characters:  Wilson, Cian, Angel
Prompt: 94. Lust
Word Count: 1,908
Rating: M
Type: series
Summary: Wilson explains his connect to Ramone's sister Angel.
Warnings: Sexual situation, Kind of detailed, Slight nudity
** Starts off as Wilson's POV


“My senior year of college, I had the combination of family issues and the realization that the girl I held deep feelings for was dating my roommate, Ramone. To keep my mind away from both, I buried myself in school work, spending my days in a secluded part of the library while my classmates were having parties, somewhere getting drunk, overdosing on pizza, and enjoying the company of most beautiful girls on campus. I couldn’t enjoy those things. I didn’t want to be surrounded by beautiful girls and I didn’t care to party until the sun came up. I cared for Anna. Wanted to be with Anna.”



Will paused as he watched Cian from the corner of his eye stare holes into him before returning her eyes to the sand below.





“On a weekend that Ramone was supposed to be gone to his parent’s house, I decided to check out a few books and put in some extra study time while I had the chance. As I was entering my dorm room, I realized the door wasn’t locked and instant became agitated. I just knew Ramone was still there and it would put a dent in my plans to study since he’d always give me speeches on having fun and refused to be quiet when I was trying to study in our room. I turned the knob and quickly realized it wasn’t Ramone, but Angel.
How she’d gotten into the room, I still don’t know to this day but she was there, sitting on the foot of Ramone’s bed flipping through one of the many magazines he had all over the place. She looked up at me, slid off of the bed, placing the magazine back on his dresser before asking if I knew where he was.”

“He didn’t tell you he was going home for the weekend?” I asked her calmly, still trying to figure out how she’d gotten into the room.
“He went home?” She scratched her head, inhaling sharply, exhaling roughly. “When did he go? He was supposed to let me practice drawing blood from him to prepare for my exam!” She whined, patting her pockets for her phone.

I shrugged, “Two hours ago? I’m not really sure.” I dropped the books on the table next to my bed, retrieving the other books I had on my desk. I watched her dial his number. Heard the dull muffled sound of his voice yelling back at her as she cursed him for leaving without telling her, and leaving her without a test subject. She hung up the phone, taking another sharp breath. This one was more like a frustrated sigh. “I mind as well go to the party cross the hall since he screwed me! You going?” She leaned against my mini-fridge as I plopped down on my bed. “I have to study.” I told her firmly, opening the first book on top of the pile. 




She laughed at me. Crossed her arms as she slid her foot up the side of the fridge, “All us of have to study!” She watched for a second, I guess she became annoyed when I didn’t respond to what she said because she moved closer to me, pulling the book from my hand, closed it and tossed it onto the bed beside me. “You’re not going because of Anna.” It lacked the necessary tone to be a question. I didn’t think it was that obvious, my need to keep space between us but then again, Angel was Ramone’s sister it didn’t have to be obvious for her to know what was going on. I ignored her question, gave her an “I’m not in the mood for a pep talk” expression, reaching for the book I’d originally opened. She took it from my hands again, this time tossing it carelessly across the room. 




She kneeled before me, placing both of her hands on my knees, “You’re young, handsome, and can have any girl you want. Why dwell on her? Why sulk over this loss as if it will be your only chance at happiness? She wouldn’t even give herself to Ramone until he put a title on them. You don’t want that! Why would you when you can have what you really want, hassle-free.” She slid between my knees, placed my hands around her as she leaned in, kissing my chin. I pulled away. We’d been down this road once before. She already knew where I stood.  




“You refused me before, Will. You didn’t want to take my innocent, as you put it, but it’s no longer there. We can go further now.” She breathed against my lips, staring into my eyes with a lustful gaze. She’d came to me before and asked me to be her first, practically begged me to show her what she’d been missing but I couldn’t do it. I told her she should wait. Give that gift to someone she deemed special, worth the pain she’d experience when giving that gift. I guess she didn’t take my advice because there she was, asking me once again to take her, this time, the innocent lost within one of those rooms on campus. She kissed me again, each time growing closer and closer to my lips, each one filled with more persuasion than the other. I caved this time. Allowing my lips to find hers in what would be our first and only kiss. Something came over me, like a twig snapping off of a big branch, sending me into a lustful rage, causing me to remove her of each item of clothes that stood in my way. Like each time after this one, I was rough with her. I forced her where I wanted her, made her do what I wanted, ignore her pleas for me to slow down, and didn’t care about the swelling I caused her. She’d gotten used to it, saw it as our own form of four-play and ran back to me several times a week for more. If it wasn’t rough, nasty, and along the lines of degrading, she didn’t want it. 




After a while, she sensed my lack of interest in what we called ‘our appointments’ and she’d take over. To regain my interest, she’d increase the game by doing simple things like ripping up my assignments to enrage me, hoping I’d get angry and wail on her sexually but it didn’t always work. When it did I zoned out. Think of the way Ramone crossed me to get to Anna and take it out on Angel. Then once I didn’t care anymore, I’d  let her do what she wanted and when she was gone, I’d go back to schoolwork like nothing had happened. After graduation, things died down between us. We’d meet up a few times out of the month, still as rough as it always had been. Scratches and bruises, more pain than pleasure. We continued that on and off for three years. Each time just as meaningless as the first.

Wilson shrugged, waiting for Cian to respond. What would she say? How would she react? His history with Angel was one he never would have spoken of had it not been for Ramone making that comment in front of her. He knew what he was doing. Knew Cian would ask Will about it and Will’s love for her wouldn’t allow him to lie.

“So,” She began as she moved into a more comfortable position on the fence, “she wanted you to be her first and you turned her down. She came back to you deflowered and you had a no strings attached relationship with her for years and you ended it?” She unexpectedly laughed.

“I had to!” He shook his head in disbelief, laughing with her. She was already showing signs of understanding; another reason he’d fallen for her.
“No… the way you tell it, she was content with the way things were. Do you know how many men jump at the opportunity to be with a virgin? Why didn’t you?” 




Wilson pulled his lips inward, releasing as he shrugged, “Your first time should be special and with someone special. I had no feelings for her, period. I would have felt guilty if I’d accepted her offer knowing that.”  
Cian grew quiet like she was lost in thought. Shifting on the fence once again, she opened her mouth to say something, closing it without a word. She parted her lips again with a question he wasn’t ready for, “You’re saying you wouldn’t take mine if I asked you to?”
“Are you telling me you’re a virgin?” He stood in front of her with his hand resting against his chin, his finger running over his lips as he took her in, waiting for her to answer.
 “Answer my question!” She smiled widely.
“After you answer mine!” He retorted.
“If I were, and I asked you to be my first, would you do it for me?” The tone of her voice changed, indicating the seriousness behind the question as she carefully answered without a direct answer.
Wilson held back a smile as his mind played over and over the different ways he’d go about making that night special, the pleasure he’d get just from seeing her naked, the thought of her bare skin against his. “Hell yeah…” Slipped from his lips as he thought more about it, “I mean,” He ran his hand through his hair, “if that’s what you really wanted, I would...because…you asked.” He tried to cover his slip of the tongue.

“Uhuh.” She smirked through her smile as she laced together his answer with the reason he previously gave for turning Angel down and every other detail of his story. He mentioned a girl that both he and Ramone battled over, a familiar situation she was now on the inside of. Wilson wouldn’t play her like that, would he? Treat her like a trophy he was racing Ramone to get. Weather that was the case or just a case of both men being interested, the choice was hers and always would be. Whoever walked away with her heart would only do so because she allowed it.

“I’m curious,” She poked him in the chest with her finger, interrupted his thoughts that’d somehow slipped back into the thought of being her first, “you had this perfect, no strings attached arrangement with a girl that I’m assuming is beautiful considering what Ramone looks like, what made you let that go?”

Wilson looked out at the water reliving every second of that day. He’d went to the club with plans to release his stress and frustrations through Angel the second he locked up the club for the night. Looking down at the crowd from his loft style office he noticed a familiar face. One that had aged slightly with a beautiful bone structure and that was shaped by long black hair he remembered being held back by bright red ribbons. He held onto her waist, helping her down from the fence, “I went to work and saw you.” He sighed, looking directly into her eyes as he spoke each word, “For the first time in 15 years, I saw my chance at true happiness.”


Cian blushed sliding her fingers through his, pulling him toward the beach, “You’re knocking it down, Will.” She exhaled, placing her free hand over heart. He smiled, staring down at their hands, “I know.” 

13 comments:

Valpre said...

It's so great to see this updated. I love it to bits. And Good for Will for telling the truth. Cian took the news very, very well. But I wouldn't expect her to go crazy on his ass, after all it happened in the past. Now let' see what harebrained schemes Ramone comes up with when he sees his first jibe at Wilson didn't work. Ha!

Aussie Karima said...

~ Well there you go!!!
~ I knew Will would tell her the way it was,no holds bared,he has the right aproach to knocking those walls down!
~ I have a feeling,that she knows what is going on,I just hope she choses wisly!
~ Loved it Qui!(",)

Qui. said...

Val, :D
She did take it VERY well! Although they have feelings for each other, she can't get made because there is no relationship. The thought of him with another female may have stung a little but he made up for it at the end. Place a sweet band-aid on that erased and feeling of discomfort she may have had. Hearing the story is one thing, just imagine how she'll act if Will goes to the anniversary dinner and is in the same room with Angel!

Thank you Val! I struggled to get this out! Went back and forth from this to my text book, traveling through Will's past and reading about Crisis domains and how to achieve a successful intervention!

Lacking sleep...lol

Qui. said...

Karima, she know. A child could see the tension between Will and Ramone when Ramone showed up, interrupting their kiss and now that she knows about Anna, it's all clear to her. She is playing along, showing them both that her heart belongs to her and if and when she decides to give it away, she'll give it to whomever she chooses. With this being said though, she still has fear and uncertainty holding her back.

Thank you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Take THAT, Ramone! Will was completely honest, telling that story and all the ugly truth of the relationship, and Cian saw the real Will thru it all - that he was in pain and then turned numb, not caring about how he treated a girl who clearly wanted to be treated that way.
Knock down that wall, Will! WOO! I needed a happy update today!

Qui. said...

LOL Jilly! No matter how detailed, he beat Ramone at his own game this go round! If will could have avoided this, he would have. This is a side of him he'd rather she not see. The rough and careless side. But as you said, he is knocking that wall down, and it is coming down fast!

Thank you Jilly!

Muzegoddess said...

I never saw Will as the rough sex type, but the situation makes sense. Seems like Ramone is not the only schemer in his family and it will be interesting to see if this thing with Angel is revisted now that Ramone has brought it up. I'm sure he didn't expect Cian to be understanding about it and he certainly didn't think it would lead to Will making progress in breaking down her walls. You've done it again; upping the ante and making me so anxious to see what happens next.

S.B. said...

So glad Will took the initiative to tell Cian before good old Ramone used it against him! People make mistakes, and although I didn't see that side of Will either, it's over and in the past. I was a little surprised Cian took it as well as she did.

A very feel good update and a great one for me today too!

The Lunar Fox said...

Was I the only one surprised here that Cian is a virgin? She comes across so mature in some ways though very playful. So I was very surprised. I'm sure guys are falling all over her, so she's probably had her choice. Though at the same time it makes sense too.

I love Wilson and Cian's chats. They both come across very real, especially the way they tease each other. Cute!

DaijahV said...

I love that Cian is a virgin...is that wrong? She seems soo sweet it's quite fitting and I really hope she stops this thing with Ramone. I don't like him the more I read lol and I'm usually all over the baddies but he just screams "devil" UGH I hope Will is her first!

Qui. said...

Lunar! I have no clue how I missed this comment!! It is definitely by choice that she is still a virgin. She is the type that still believes in that "right moment".
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to see you reading my story!
I'm obsessed with my characters! I think about them during my down time and try to pinpoint their personalities to the bone so their conversations will be as real as possible.

Qui. said...

Daijah, it's not wrong at all. I love that about her! She still maintains an innocents that is easy to love.
Funny thing about Ramone is the fact that he is always smiling which in my mind reads "sneaky" but devil works too! lol

Unknown said...

Ramone is a sneaky little snake, the more I learn about him the more I want to rip his head off!

I am glad that Wil opened up to Cian about the past. I am elated that she took it so well also. Interested to see Ramone's reaction that it is one less thing he can use to distance Wil and Cian.