Monday, January 10, 2011

76 .Hours

Genre: Drama, Romance
Characters:  Wilson, Cian, Angel, Raul, Yolanda, Renee, Eric
Prompt: 76. Hours
Word Count: 1,161 ish
Rating: R
Type: series
Summary: Angel and Wilson reunite. Angel adds things together.
Warnings: Suggestive dialogue, Kind of detailed, language
** You can tell through context what most of the spanish means. Hermosa chica= Beauitful girl




The second they entered the house it was almost like the music stopped. All conversation ceased and eyes were on them. Different stares with different meanings, giving off the naked in a crowd feeling. Renee’s displeasure obviously fueling her expressionless demeanor, Eric’s curious smile, Ramone’s parents held wide smiles, and Ramone was obviously shocked to see Will but quickly converted to a small grin. “Glad you could make it." He said through his teeth, shaking Wilson’s hand roughly. “Come,” He guided Cian into the house with a gentle hand on her back then stepping to the side , reluctantly allowing Wilson to enter.




“Hi! Sorry we’re late…” Will trailed off, “car trouble…” He lied. He’d told Cian at least one hundred times that he wasn’t going but she begged, drove over to his house, picked out clothes for him to wear, and sat there until he agreed to accompany her.

“Trouble finding enough room in the backseat or real car trouble?” Eric rubbed his chin as he joked, wincing at Renee’s quick swat to the chest. 




They both reacted with smiles, Will idly scratched his forearm, and Cian played with her left earring, amused by the thought and somewhat embarrassed. “Shut up, Eric!” Her giggle was cut short by Renee’s unchanging express. What was her issue? She’d done all that she could to convince Cian to come and now she was acting as if she was irritated by her presence, or was it Will’s that she was unhappy with? Whatever the issue, she was sure she’d hear about it sooner or later.




Bienvenido,” Ramone’s father greeted through his laughter. Ramone’s parents found the comment funny as well, looked at each other as if they’d had a memory similar to the comment, exchanging lustful stares and love laced smiles. “Bienvenido a mi casa!” He held his arms out. “You mean our home!” Ramone’s mother gave him a stern look.
“Lo siento mi amor! Welcome to our home!” He winked at his wife.
 Since mi hijo has failed to introduce us property, I will do it.” He looked to Ramone then back to Cian and Will.

“No padre, allow me!” Angel emerged from the other room with a smile that widened the moment she set eyes on Wilson. He was still as handsome as she remembered. Those passion filled eyes illuminated in the last bit of the day’s light shining through the window, yielding the undertones of his jet black hair.




“You must be Cian!” She forced her eyes to the innocent looking girl standing next to him and grabbed her hands gently, “Ramone has told me so much about you that I feel like I’m dating you!” She joked, opening her arms to give Cian a hug while flashing her teeth at Will. 




Upon releasing Cian from the embrace, she glanced at Ramone, checking for his approval. With a slight smile, he nodded, giving her discreet thumbs up.
“I’m Ramone’s sister Angel and these are our parents, Raul and Yolanda, or Rah and Yoyo as Ramone calls them!” She teased, noting the approval signal from Ramone.
Angel moved toward Will, looking him up and down, undressing him with her eyes. She could see the clear design of his body, still feel his firm skin underneath her fingertips, imagined her nail digging into his muscular back. "Wilson, Wilson, Wilson…” She held his wrists, “you are one man that’s hard to catch up with!” She put extra emphasis on the word that didn’t go unnoticed by Cian. “My parents were just saying that they hoped you’d make it!”




“Thank you for being here for them.” She tucked her arms underneath his, squeezing him as tight as she could without showing her desire to strip his bare right then and there. “You’ve always been like a second family to me,” He  patted her back awkwardly before easing out of the hug, “I’m happy to be here.” He nodded at their parents.
“Me too!” Angel mouthed to him as she backed away.

“Rah,” Ramone placed his hand on the small of Cian’s back, “Cian wouldn’t allow me to show her the entire dance because she feels she isn’t a great dancer. Maybe you can show her the rest before the end of the evening?” 




Raul inched forward taking Cian’s hand into his, stroking it gently with the back of his fingers, “Not a good dancer? Hermosa chica, there is no such thing!” His accent was much stronger than Ramone’s, his voice a deep but smooth like velvet. “The key to dancing is the seduction and by the looks of you, your dance partners will fall very easily!”
Cian blushed, nervously looking toward Yolanda. “You better watch it!” Yolanda eased out of the chair, “He told me the same thing and next thing I know, Ramone was on the way!” She turned toward the kitchen, waving for the girls to follow.
“I’ll be there in second, Ma; I need to talk to Ramone first.” 




Angel pulled him in the other direction, tightening her grip on his arm as they turned the corner and entered a small sitting area.  “What the hell is this?!” She spoke through clenched teeth pointing toward the kitchen. “He dropped me for that bitch? You could have warned me, Ramone!”
He chuckled, crossing his arms, “Oh, Angel, my special friend is the one he dropped you for. Happy?”
“Fuck you, Ramone! Since when do you like….women of color and what is it really? She is clearly naïve and most likely a virgin! You and I both know that gentle is not in you vocabulary!” She grumbled.
“This has nothing to do with sex!” His laughter continued. “You’re jealous of her and its showing, Angel! Not a good look for you at all!”
“What the fuck does she have for me to be jealous over? I’ve made Wilson’s toes curl on many occasions! She has nothing on me! And you didn’t answer my question…Since when are you into black girls?” 



Ramone shook his head, still amused, “Don’t you know who I am? I love all women!” He reasoned.  “Now you know. Do your job and you won’t have to worry about her.”
“I don’t know how much longer I can play nice!” She retorted, stopping him in his tracks.
“You’ll do it until Wilson is out of my way and in your bed.” His final words came across as an order. Angel stood there for a while, seething, envious, and determined to literally come out on top of this situation. If her observations of Cian were correct, then she figured Cian wouldn’t stop her from making advances towards Wilson as long as other people were around and she could reel him in before the week was over. Turning on a fake smile, she prepared to be nice, sweet Angel for the next few hours but tomorrow, tomorrow she’d be the hardcore bitch terminating Wilson and Cian’s so called friendship for good.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate them. I hate them both. How did such cool parents raise such horible children?

Stand strong, WIll and Cian. You CAN get through this!

Aussie Karima said...

~ Oo! it is on!!!!!
~ I just had the feeling that Angel would not react kindly to Ramone's special friend as being the one he wants kept away from Will,what is to stop her from destroying Ramones fun,she will try, I am sure of that,just to get Will far away from her!
~ I can see a lot of trouble/FUN ahead!lol!
~ LOved it QUI,thank you!(",)

Qui. said...

lol Jilly! One of their parents may have that "I'm going to get what I want trait".

Keep your fingers crossed!

Qui. said...

Lol Karima! I love that you and Val are enjoying this!
And once again, you were right! Angel is not pleased that Will dropped her for this "girl" as she views her. Oh she'll make Cian as uncomfortable as possible on both Ramone and Will's behalf. Her goal is to get Cian out of the picture at all costs!
Lol I bet you can see it! Thank you as always!

Valpre said...

Oh dear, I think I take it back about liking Angel. That comment about Ramone liking "black girls" really ticked me off. And poor Cian, I feel really bad for her, everyone playing all these games, using her for their own agendas. Thank God she doesn't know. If she did, I bet there'd be a shit storm. Will's intentions are good though, but that Ramone...I wish he'd get hit by a bus.

Qui. said...

Cian knows there is something going on between Will and Ramone. Angel's role is in this, no so much.
Angel is used to seeing him with everything but so it come across as a shock to her. You see someone wearing black and white for most of their life, you wonder what made them decide to start wearing colors all of a sudden. She has nothing against them since her mother is a black woman and she is considered one as well. That kind of bothered me too and I started to take it out but I figured it would make things seems more real.

He can't get hit by a bus! Who'll say simple things in spanish and make it sound so sexy?

S.B. said...

I hope Cian figures it out soon. She's being used for all kinds of ego and power games. Ramone gets uglier with each update. What a piece of work. He's the kind of man who needs a warning label tatooed right across his forehead.

I wasn't sure about Angel before, but I'm with Val here. Selfish.

Come on Will!

Qui. said...

I agree! I used to say I wished men came with numbers on their foreheads. 0-4 means they aren't worth shit, 5-7 the have room to change, and 8-10 means they are the rare good kind. If only....

Sadly, we haven't seen the worse of them yet!

DaijahV said...

I love Angel! I'm sorry but I do! I hate her so much though...I hate that she is after someone she knows has no interest in her yet I love her dirty tactics!

holleyberry said...

WTF! Those two are HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE people.

delicatesoul88 said...

What the hell?

Well, I guess I had better start reading from the beginning then (for some reason, I stumbled upon this story in mid-chapters and it has piqued my interest already).

The irony is, I don't see how Angel can/should hate Cian. That's so judgmental, unfair and hypocritical of her.

I'm loving this story already, Qui. Keep up the great work!