Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Sequel

A quick update for those checking for a sequel. After consideration and rereading this story, I've decided to take a new avenue. I realize that I didn't go as far as I could have with the racial differences and strayed off course with Ramone being in the mix so I am introducing a new couple. I must warn you now that this will contain racial slurs, inner city lingo, and a lot more adult content. If you're sensitive to this subject or easily offended, you might not want to take part in this. I will be adding a Q&A section for the characters, you ask and they answer or you can ask me.

Enough with my rambling. Coming soon. Possibly the next week.


The once sweet and bubbly teenager that was determined to break her father's rules is now the sweet and bubbly girl on campus. To all who know her name, she has it all, beauty, popularity, the perfect boyfriend, and a chance to reconnect with her brother but that prefect world of her's will be turned upside down when she follows her big brother's footsteps across the forbidden line that lead her to an older man.

5 comments:

S.B. said...

Anything you write is wonderful! I really look forward to reading this.

Qui. said...

Thank you! :)

Valpre said...

Yay for the sequel. I bet it will be awesome.

Qui. said...

:) Still working out a few details but it's coming!

holleyberry said...

I am SO excited for this!