Wednesday, January 19, 2011

70 .Outside

Genre: Drama, Romance
Characters:  Wilson, Angel, Ramone, Cian
Prompt: 70
Word Count: 742 +
Rating: M
Type: series
Summary: A storm cloud overcomes the moon
Warnings:  Language , Kind of detailed, Slight nudity
** Lack of pictures, not so happy ending, PLEASE DON’T HATE ME!







Wilson huffed as he snatched open his front door, “What the hell do you want, Angel?” He agitatedly ran his hand through his hair then dragged it down his face.
“To talk to you.” Her smug expressed vanished at the sight of his bare chest.
“Then talk.” He retorted.
“Can I at least come in?” She laughed, pushing his hand off the door handle as she sauntered past him.
“No need to get comfortable, you won’t be staying long." He grabbed her elbow before she could move further into the house.
She turned with a smile, silently loving this attitude he was carrying. “Why do you hate me so much, Will? What did I do to deserve such a harsh tone?”
“You’re here.” Was all he said, no nicer than his last words.






“And that is a tragedy, why? I brought you pleasure, relief, orgasums. Which,” She traced the contours of his chest with her finger, “you look like you could use right now!”






Will pushed her hand away, angrily pushing her toward the door, “That’s my issue with you, Angel! You don’t know when to quit! I told you more than enough times that I don’t want you! What’s wrong? You need me to say it in a language you understand? Yo no te quiero! Now get the fuck out and stay away from me!” He roughly opened the door then turned on his heels, “I don’t want to put my hands on you but if I turn around and you’re still here…” He trailed off, leaving his promise open to anything that would help him show his seriousness.
Hearing a quick shuffling sound, he turned and was greeted by her partially nude frame as she kicked her clothes and shoes out of the door and closed it. “You’d put me out like this?” She trailed her hand down her breasts, and around her waist until it came to rest on her hip. "It's every bit of 50 degrees outside." She moved closer, seductively pulling her hair over her shoulders and she watched him admire her body. It’d been a long time since he’d been in the presence of a naked woman, too long since he’d had the pleasure. He closed his eyes, brushed back all thoughts crossing him mind, growing angry with the very idea of stepping back into this trap door.





 “You can touch me…” Her hands searched for his, placing them on her hips. “I want you to touch me!” She raised her knee between his legs, brushing it against his growing erection, “Don’t hold back! I’m here, ready and willing…what’s stopping you?” She whispered, brushing her nose against his.
Lifting his head to meet her eyes, “You’re not her.” He whispered, pushing her away. “Get out!” He belted with a calmed expression. 

Not accepting his rejection, she moved forward once again, tugging at the draw string on his pants, trying her best to anger him in hopes it would lead to more. He blocked her every move, backed her onto the corner table, pinned her against the wall and his body. Once she was still, he placed his hands on both sides of her, staring down at her, fury evident in his eyes, “Is this what you want? Me to manhandle you like I used to? Rip your panties off and take you on this table until it breaks? I had it! Grew bored with it! So you can stop throwing it at me now! Get your shit and get out!” He growled.


Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move outside the door, looking up in time so see Cian back away from the door and take off around the corner.





Cian ran back to Ramone’s car, bypassing him as he approached Will’s door. “Cian…what happened? What’s wrong?” He turned, followed her to the curb, “Cian…”
“Take me home!” She sobbed loudly, hiding her face from him, “Please Ramone, take me home!”
Hearing the door open, Ramone turned, saw Angel exit the house holding her clothes in her hands with Wilson close behind. Flashing a smile at Will, he turned back to Cian, throwing his arm over her shoulder to console her.
“Don't! Don't touch me! You wanted this!” She shouted, “You wanted me to see this!” She wailed in his arms.
“No! I didn’t know!” He assured her, lifting her chin with his finger as he brushed away her tears, “I wouldn’t have hurt you like this! I’ll never hurt you like this!”


17 comments:

Valpre said...

That brother and sister duo! Their day of reckoning is coming! That's all I'm gonna say on those two.

Will needs to throw on a shirt, drag Angel in his car, drive off to Cian's house and let the witch clear up her seduction 101 class. nuff said!

Anonymous said...

:( Will should have just hit that B**** with a bottle. haha yay this gives me a great idea of ways to kill Ramone and Angel!!

Valpre said...

LOL Kristen's comment. I like the idea of Will hitting her with a bottle...on the head, and then Angel topples to floor, and we drag her away and lock her in a basement forever where she'll have no men and no sex. Perfect punishment for a nympho. Beats killing her!

Aussie Karima said...

~ I had a very strong feeling that that was the sight that Cian would see,but I bite my tongue,& kept quite about it!;)
~ At least she knows it was a set-up,she has to believer her heart & not Ramone's smooth lines(lies!)
~ Loved it Qui,more please!!!(",)

Qui. said...

Like Jackie, Val? Cause trust me when I say...HER day is coming and when it does...I will be the happiest person alive!

Locking her away wouldn't be a bad punishment! At least she can't touch Will!

Qui. said...

Kristen LMAO!!! I woke my son up laughing!!

Will is trying to keep his hands off! He is not a violent man but she is pushing it! LOL 1000 ways to kill them!

Qui. said...

I figured you did Karima! You figured something else out but I won't say just yet ;).

She believes he knew Angel would be with Will, but she has no clue what happened between them. To her, it looks like they were about to get down and dirty. He did tell her he used to have rough sex with Angel and to Cian, that's what it looked like.

S.B. said...

awww...come on Cian! Fight for your man! Smack the b*tch! Poor Cian though. That's a rough thing to have in your mind, and it never goes away.

Qui. said...

LMAO@ Smack the b*tch!
That sounds a whole lot nicer than smacking her over the head with a bottle as Kristen and Val suggested! Definitely is a hard thing to get out of your head. Even when it's not what it seems, you still can't shake the images or the thoughts that one day it might be.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo, I'll be so angry if Will lets her slip away like he did the other girl.

Jillyson said...

Oh My God. Cian, you need to get street and take that B* down!

If Cian is with Ramone, and Ramone is close enough to smile at Will, then Will MUST be close enough to make her see that he put the trash on the curb, where it belongs.

I'm taking a small comfort in the fact that she's onto Ramone's game, but the Gruesome Twosome absolutely CANNOT win this one!!!

Qui. said...

Remember Jilly, she ran pass Ramone so her back was facing him when he smiled. Ramone is too smooth to let it end that way!

DaijahV said...

OMG I KNEW THIS WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!! NO!! WHY?! Why did you do that Qui?! What on God's green Earth would possess you to hurt me like this? Answer that!

ARGH!!! My eyes! My head! If Ramone and Cian get closer AERRRRRRRRRRGGHHH NOOOO Her virginity OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMG have to keep reading...

Qui. said...

OMG I just laughed until there were tears!

LMAO@ "AERRRRRRRRRRGGHHH NOOOO Her virginity " I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!

holleyberry said...

Fucking Ass Hole! Argh!!!!!!!

Pixx08 said...

Evil!!!!

Anonymous said...

WTF!!! I could kill them both!!

It's such a nice feeling knowing I can read more and know what going top happen next :) Up to the next chapters!